Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Please may I have a deadline extension?

Three syllabi done but the fourth is a mess, texts aren't in the bookstore, too much scrolling and clicking and I still can't find the capstone photos for the department bulletin board, paperwork piling up and filing system breaking down--Mayday! Mayday! She's on the precipice!

Despite all the work I did before break and during break and all morning long, the work I need to do before classes start seems insurmountable, especially with an all-day meeting tomorrow. Maybe I could get an Incomplete or file for an extension--start classes in, say, February, and while I'm at it, why not move my classes to a less frigid climate? Do you think the provost would let me start my classes Feb. 4 in Auckland--just this once?
  

1 comment:

Bardiac said...

No problem! You know that provosts live to make our lives as pleasant as possible!