Monday, November 02, 2009

Thoughts while scraping frost off windows

Daylight! When was the last time I drove to work in the light? Gotta love that time change. Except soon I'll be driving home in the dark.

Better get a new tiny flashlight for my keyring. Tough to walk up the driveway from the garage in the dark.

Better practice parking the Volvo in the garage. I'll need to work on making that tight turn.

Better make sure the hubby's stuff isn't scattered all over my side of the garage. That's what I get for not parking in there all summer long.

Gloves. Must find gloves. And my winter coat--where is it? Did I have it cleaned after last winter? Probably smells like a wet dog. Better check.

Cold car, cold seat, cold fingers--but thank heaven for seat-warmers!

1 comment:

Bardiac said...

I don't mind going to work in the dark, but I hate it being dark before I get to go home in the afternoon. I don't have time to do other stuff and be at work by 7:30, but I would conceivably have time to do stuff after 5pm, except that it's getting dark.

:(

Can spring come now, please?