Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sweet mysteries of life

So I'm sitting in my office blithely composing a blog post when a student worker delivers three big boxes of Reed's ginger products: ginger beer, ginger chews, crystallized ginger...my favorites!

But who is responsible for this wonderful bounty? A card in the bottom of one box says simply "From one of your friends." But which one? Wish I knew so I could offer appropriate thanks...then again, maybe it's better if I don't know. I'll just spread a spirit of gratitude around wherever I go.

This calls for a celebration. Ginger, anyone?

3 comments:

Quackademic said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

You did something similiar back in junior high school, Bev-- where you gave wonderful cards of friendship anonymously- I think it was Betsy that told me one time they were from you-- I'm sure I still have mine- it has Ziggy on it :D

Hope you are doing well! love, Laura

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful (I adore ginger tea and ginger martinis, depending on my mood). Cin cin!