Wednesday, September 25, 2013

These are a few of my unfavorite things

Meetings on workshops on forums on meetings,
Colleagues who greet all e-mails by deleting, 
Dirty old coffee cups clogging the sink,
These are my unfavorite thingies (I think).

Students who can't post their papers on Moodle,
Eye-rollers, hand-holders, lunkheads who doodle,
Cell phones that interrupt classes with rings--
These are a few of my unfavorite thing!

When they hog time,
When the "C" stings,
When their spell-check fails,
I try to forget all my unfavorite things
(Including my students' e-mails).

Add a verse, anyone?

   
 


 

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

Colleagues obsessed with assessment crap
Days so busy I can't take a nap
An administrator who thinks he's the king
That's for sure an unfavorite thing!

Bev said...

Thanks, jo(e)! I concur!