Monday, July 29, 2013

It's all in the framing

It's possible to look at the past two months as a series of disasters: One car died, and then another! Big expense to replace! Four inches of rain in a two-hour span turned our little corner of the county into a disaster area! We got poured on at a Cleveland Indians game that our team lost! Our grandbaby was born all blue with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck!

But we have a beautiful healthy grandbaby, and I have a beautiful new(ish) car, and my daughter and son-in-law have a spare car my husband can borrow for a while, and the flood did surprisingly little damage to our property, and the gravel guy is coming today to fix the driveway, and the Indians were fun to watch even if they didn't win.

See, it's all in the framing, and right now I'm in a thankful frame of mind. I'm living inside a disaster-free zone and that's where I intend to stay. 

 

No comments: