Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Excess baggage

I'm back home again and ready to face the world--although I'm not sure I'm ready to face the 98 e-mail messages waiting in my inbox. I did check e-mail a few times while I was away, but I stopped after a cockroach crawled out from under the keyboard at coffeeshop. I've heard of bugs in the system, but that's just too much.

Would it hurt anything if I just deleted all 98 messages? I am, after all, still on fall break, and I prefer not to carry that kind of baggage on a vacation day. On the other hand, if I ignore them today, they'll still be waiting for me tomorrow along with 98 more. What I need is someone to weed through the messages and tell me which ones are important and which ones can be deleted unread. Where's my entourage when I need them?

Must have left 'em in Kentucky.

No comments: