Sunday, September 26, 2021

A full and colorful life (but now I need a nap)

In just five days we managed to drive seven hours (twice!), stuff eight people into an AirBnb, eat way too much junk food, attend my nephew's wedding, watch my adorable granddaughter dance with Daddy and Grampa, eat a slice of the world's best wedding cake (apple spice!), sing Happy Birthday to my dad, hang out with both of my brothers for the first time in years, watch the grandkids splash in a pool that set their teeth chattering, and even teach an online class--and then come home to a new concrete front-porch slab! I'm having a full life over here, so full that I don't have time to write about it, and now I need to try to catch up on all my course work so you'll have to make do with photos.

 

With my brothers.

I guess we clean up well.

Cousins!




Great-Grampa had lots of help with his birthday gifts.



Taking Grampa out for a spin.

Dancing with Daddy

A feat of cheese engineering.



Some handsome dudes.

Beautiful wedding venue.


No comments: