Friday, December 01, 2006

Faculty wish list

Yesterday the student newspaper printed a Faculty Holiday Wish List consisting of suggestions submitted by my colleagues. Here are a few selections; I'll let you guess which two were mine:

An elevator in [a busy classroom building]
A day without excuses
A jet pack to get me to work
More hair...in the right places
World peace and an end to hunger
Diet Coke with Lime in the faculty lounge
For the Detroit Lions to win the Superbowl
A pony
Borders gift cards
A pool
A sixth platonic solid
Proper climate control in my office
Water from the fountain of youth

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm thinking:
A day without excuses
Proper climate control in my office

Anonymous said...

My guess too! (which I guessed without seeing yours first).
Gotta be the lack of excuses and the climate control.

Bev said...

You're both half right. I agree that climate control in my office would be a great idea (especially as I'm sitting in my office with a blanket over my legs even as I write), but I did not submit that one. My second request was much more mundane.